- This event has passed.
1973 Chevrolet Corvette Raffle Presented by Mark Burch Motorsports
October 1, 2021 - April 20, 2022
We are thrilled to announce that the winner of the 1973 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray was Justin Anderson from Lincoln, Nebraska! If you watched our LIVE announcement on Facebook, the name we drew was Chris Christensen from Lincoln, Nebraska. We found out afterwards that Chris purchased three tickets for the car, the third of which was for his brother-in-law, Justin. It was the third ticket, number 0222, that was the winner.
Heartfelt thanks to Mark Burch Motorsports and the Mark & Mari Burch for generously restoring and donating the car! Also, thank you to all who purchased tickets for the raffle! 1,044 tickets were sold raising $104,440 for childhood brain cancer research, bringing the two-year raffle total to nearly $215,000!
The first car raffle sponsored by Mark Burch Motorsports and the Mark & Mari Burch family was for a 1980 Pontiac Trans Am raising over $110,000 for childhood brain cancer research.
Cost: Tickets are $100 each
Raffle Start Date: October 1, 2021
Raffle Drawing Date: April 20, 2022
Appraised Value of the Corvette: $30,000
Online Payment Methods: Purchase online via debit card ONLY. Credit card payments are not allowed.
Cash or check purchases: In person at the Team Jack Foundation office located at 47640 US Highway 20, Suite 2 in Atkinson, Nebraska.
To purchase tickets by mail: Send a check payable to Team Jack Foundation for $100 per ticket to Team Jack Foundation Attn: Corvette Raffle PO Box 607 Atkinson, NE 68713. Be sure to include your contact information and the name to be listed on the ticket. Payment for tickets purchased by mail must be received prior to April 19, 2022.
Please review the contest rules here prior to entering the drawing.
Please note that all proceeds from the raffle will benefit childhood brain cancer research, but funds paid to purchase a ticket are not tax-deductible. A special thank you to Mark & Mari Burch and Mark Burch Motorsports for the time, effort and resources put into restoring the Corvette. We are grateful for your dedication to our cause. Together, we are making a difference for kids!
Tickets are on sale until Wednesday, April 19, 2022 at 11:59 PM CT. In the event we are impacted by the current pandemic and have to extend the raffle, we will update this page. We will go LIVE on Team Jack Foundation Facebook page at approximately 12:00 PM CT on Wednesday, April 20, 2022 and randomly choose one winner! The winner will be notified and you do not have to be present to win.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
- This raffle is conducted by the Team Jack Foundation, a 501(C)3 organization whose place of business is at 47640 East HWY 20, Suite 2 in Atkinson, Nebraska 68713.
- The drawing is set to be on April 20, 2022 at 12:00PM CST LIVE on Team Jack Foundation Facebook page. In the case the event is postponed or virtual, the winner will be drawn and the contest will conclude at a date prior to August 2022.
- The winners need not be present at the drawing to claim their prize.
- Winners must be at least 18 years of age, possess a valid driver’s license and provide proof of insurance.
- Winners are responsible for registration, title and all taxes associated with winning, including income tax upon possession of the vehicle.
- Tickets can be purchased here online beginning Friday, October 1, 2022 until no later than April 19, 2022 at 11:59PM CT.
- Raffle tickets are not tax-deductible.
Click the button below to read full set of rules & regulations.