1980 Pontiac Trans Am Raffle Presented by Mark Burch Motorsports
December 11, 2020 - April 16, 2021
The Team Jack Foundation has given a fully-restored 1980 Pontiac Trans Am compliments of Mark Burch Motorsports and the Mark & Mari Burch family. This car was purchased by Mark Burch nine years ago as a potential father-son project. That project never came to fruition and when Andy Hoffman was diagnosed with brain cancer in July, Mark recalled a conversation he had with Team Jack’s Executive Director, Kylie Dockter a few years back. Kylie mentioned she had been searching for someone to donate a car for Team Jack to raffle or auction off. When Mark learned about Andy’s brain cancer diagnosis in July of 2020, he decide to honor Andy by gifting the foundation a car to raffle or auction to help fund child brain cancer research! Burch quickly got his team on board and began to restore the 1980 Trans Am, from top to bottom. The end result is a beautiful, safe and fun muscle car appraised at $27,500!
Tickets are $100 each, and the drawing will take place at the 8th Annual Team Jack Gala in Lincoln, NE on Friday April 16, 2021. Need not be present to win. Click the button below to purchase a ticket online with a debit card or ACH check ONLY. Credit card purchases are not authorized. Cash or check purchases may be made in person at the Team Jack Foundation office located at 47640 US Highway 20, Suite 2 in Atkinson, Nebraska. To purchase tickets by mail, send a check payable to Team Jack Foundation for $100 per ticket to Team Jack Foundation Attn: Trans Am Raffle PO Box 607 Atkinson, NE 68713. Be sure to include your contact information and the name to be listed on the ticket. Payment for tickets purchased by mail must be received prior to April 10, 2021.
Please review the contest rules here prior to entering the drawing.
- Rebuilt Pontiac 400 6.6 litre engine with rebuilt TH350 transmission, new u-joints;
- Dual exhaust installed with the chrome T/A tips;
- Custom Team Jack lettered 275/40ZR17 wheels and 17″ honeycomb custom wheels;
- Custom Trans Am vinyl decal package from Harris Decals;
- New Kenwood sound system with USB and Bluetooth;
- Sealed floors and trunk both upper and lower with POR-15;
- Sealed all seams and primed, painted undercarriage with chassis paint;
- All new poly urethane chassis bushings both front and rear;
- All new brake lines and brakes complete from front to rear;
- New fuel tank and all new fuel lines front to rear;
- All new steering links, tie rods, front springs and poly bushings;
- New carpet and completely refurbished interior;
- New windshield and reset and resealed rear window;
- Repaired electrical systems and all lights including instrument panel;
- New Kenwood stereo with USB and bluetooth.
A special thank you to Mark & Mari Burch and Mark Burch Motorsports for the time, effort and resources put into restoring the Trans Am. We are grateful for your dedication to our cause. Together, we are making a difference for kids!
Tickets are on sale until Friday, April 16, 2021 at 7:00 PM. In the event we are impacted by the current pandemic and have to extend the raffle, we will update this page. We will randomly choose one winner and announce it at the Annual Team Jack Foundation Gala Presented by Fat Brain Toys on April 16, 2021 in Lincoln, Nebraska. The winner will be notified and you do not have to be present to win.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
- This raffle is conducted by the Team Jack Foundation, a 501(C)3 organization whose place of business is at 47640 East HWY 20, Suite 2 in Atkinson, Nebraska 68713.
- The drawing is set to be on April 16, 2021 at a ticket drawing at the Team Jack Foundation’s Annual Gala event in Lincoln, Nebraska. In the case the event is postponed or virtual, the winner will be drawn and the contest will conclude at a date prior to August 2021.
- The winners need not be present at the drawing to claim their prize.
- Winners must be at least 18 years of age, possess a valid driver’s license and provide proof of insurance.
- Winners are responsible for registration, title and all taxes associated with winning, including income tax upon possession of the vehicle.
- Tickets can be purchased here online beginning Friday, December 11, 2020 until no later than April 16, 2021 at 7:00PM CST.
- Raffle tickets are not tax deductible.
Click the button below to read full set of rules & regulations.