Monday, December 14, 2020
ATKINSON, NE —Mark Burch and his team at Mark Burch Motorsports have been busy fully restoring a 1980 Pontiac Trans Am. Recently, Mark, his wife Mari and the racing team presented this classic car to Team Jack Foundation to raffle off, with all proceeds benefiting the Team Jack Foundation and our mission.
This beautiful Trans Am features:
- Rebuilt Pontiac 400 6.6 litre engine with rebuilt TH350 transmission, new u-joints
- Dual exhaust installed with the chrome T/A tips;
- Custom Team Jack lettered 275/40ZR17 wheels and 17″ honeycomb custom wheels;
- Custom Trans Am vinyl decal package from Harris Decals;
- New Kenwood sound system with USB and Bluetooth;
- Sealed floors and trunk both upper and lower with POR-15;
- Sealed all seams and primed, painted undercarriage with chassis paint;
- All new poly urethane chassis bushings both front and rear;
- All new brake lines and brakes complete from front to rear;
- New fuel tank and all new fuel lines front to rear;
- All new steering links, tie rods, front springs and poly bushings;
- New carpet and completely refurbished interior;
- New windshield and reset and resealed rear window;
- Repaired electrical systems and all lights including instrument panel.
“In less than three months my team and I brought this 1980 Pontiac Trans Am back to life with a complete ground up restoration,” said Burch. “After hearing about Andy’s situation, we knew it was time to act. We started on July 30th, and now have a solid and safe muscle car to donate to Team Jack.”
Tickets are $100 each, and the drawing will take place at the 8th Annual Team Jack Gala in Lincoln, NE on Saturday, February 27, 2021. For more information on rules and ticket purchase, please visit www.teamjackfoundation.org/transam.